Friday, March 5, 2010

Take Time To Craft

In this busy, electronic world there a so few things that are truly original. Crafting is creating something that belongs to you alone. It celebrates your talent and comforts and lifts your spirit. An item that is 'homemade' truly comes from the heart. We all have been blessed with some gift of skill and we just need to try a few things to find out what that skill is. As my mother used to say 'God gave everybody something special" and it is your job to find out what that is. I have started this blog to share my 'creative projects' with anyone who wants to look at them.
A little bit about me:
I am a mother of 2 grown kids ... Kat and Kenny. I am also a grandmother of 2 amazing little boys, Chris and Mike ages 2 and 4. I retired from Pharmaceutical Sales because of shoulder problem and eventually had a total shoulder replacement last September, so far a great success. I live in S. Florida with my faithful companion Cane, a rescue dog, and 2 cats.
Much of my time is taken up by my work with a local rescue group and the many duties as president of our homeowners association.
My goal for this blog is to share my creations and ideas and hints and tips along with likes and dislikes of all things crafty.
My wish is to inspire those who feel that they would like to craft something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

simplyscrapping.ning.com/